Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Taking the Scenic Route...


I LOVE these new papers from Scenic Route. Rosy and I are going to do a project with these at our Women's Retreat in a couple of weeks... we'll see if the ladies from church are ready for advanced paper crafting or not - hee hee.


Spring is here... and while opening our barbecue tonight to throw some chicken on the grill for the first time this season... I found MOSS growing inside the barbecue. *gasp*

We had baked chicken instead.

2 comments:

AtomicArt1 said...

Oh, I'm SURE they're ready! They don't know how ready they are!!

Sorry about the BBQ, that's Washington for ya.

Anonymous said...

I love that paper too!!! I just signed up yesterday to take two of their classes at the Great American Scrapbook Convention in June!

Susan in MD

PS -- moss on a bar-b-que...hmmmm...might add a distinct new flavor!