Wednesday, March 15, 2006

{Make Room For Family}



Check.

One major thing to cross off my To-Do list.


Okay - well, it's not completely finished. We still need to find the bookshelf, the lamps, the rug... the remaining 1/3 of our couch that was evidently ordered with a LEFT arm instead of a RIGHT arm... but, I still have a major CHECKMARK on this item in my head.

We have painted - with the somewhat elusive Butter paint. It changes color in every corner at every different time of the day - but I like it most of the time - so it's staying.


I found these cool curtains at Pier 1 Imports...
with the matching pillows.
And the funky circular iron wall art piece.


And now this is definitely my favorite room to keep clean.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

your space is lookin great! love that buttercream paint color :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have you come over, I could use some help decorating. Looks good!

Anonymous said...

Cat--that room freakin' ROCKS!!!!!
Good for you for finishing it! That iron design is too cool--it coordinates just sooo well!

AtomicArt1 said...

Wow!! I love the yellow! The curtains look great with it! How fun!

Anonymous said...

ooooh. i LOVE the color. hmmmm. might have to order it!!

plualum said...

Love the butter color. I'm a huge fan of that color. Nice choice! BTW...took the challenge ;-)