Thursday, March 02, 2006

Top 5

Okay... for various reasons and for various purposes here are my Top 5 things today:

5. The Bissell Spot Bot - got kids? got stains? the answer to your problems lies in this wonderful gadget.

4. American Idol - I missed last season, so I'm happy it's back. The whole family enjoys watching it together.

3. CI Studio Basics 101 - Lush collection. It makes me happy.

2. Sleep Comfort Beds - my sleep number is 35. I think we're going to order one of these - I almost fell asleep in the showroom the other night - it was a great bed!

1. Juice It Up! Tropical Tango smoothies. Got one yesterday - with the Immunity Boost and I feel better today.

It's a completely random list, I know. But those are all little unrelated things on my mind. Okay - have to go sort out the disaster zone upstairs now. I took everything the kids had brought downstairs and just dumped it in the hallway. Time to sort, stash, and consolidate.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cat...we have a Sleep Comfort bed. Bought one years ago from QVC. I'm #75 and DH is #55. Love that I don't ever have to flip my mattress again!

Susan in MD

AtomicArt1 said...

Note to self--check out Bissell Spot Bot. Because I definitely have both kids and stains.