Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What a week!

I rarely plan such a busy week... but if it was going to happen, last week WOULD have to be the week. I blame the Vernal Equinox. Did you ever try standing an egg upright? Myth or reality? You give it a try and get back to me.

Was trying to scrap for the goodie bag challenge in the Pub at 2peas. Didn't exactly work out as I had hoped - there were appointments, shopping expeditions, school conferences, etc. etc.

But I did take advantage of this and do a double-purpose project... this has some red-hot not-available-in-stores "ribbon" Impress-ons from Creative Imaginations. And I used Making Memories letters (the DAD charms) and some Heidi Swapp ghost hearts. The Ribbon Impress-On Swatch Books are available at ScrapTalk this month. They come in 4 different themes... overall, a really cool product!

2 comments:

AtomicArt1 said...

That is the cutest!! You deserve an honorable mention for sure.

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave you a comment on this in the ST gallery :( It came out awesome! Great work. You are way ahead of me, I haven't even started my PL project yet! yikes!