Monday, February 27, 2006

Is it any wonder???

As I was watching the Winter Olympics these past 2 weeks, I was reminded of how much I love to watch sports that I would never try. I'm pretty sure that I will never try the giant slalom... or the luge... or aerial jumps. But, man, I really love to watch those crazy people. Go BIG or go home!

Of course, I'm such a sappy predictable girl... so I love figure skating. I love the drama - the behind-the-scenes stories - the comebacks - the surprise darlings - I love it all. I was beaming right along Sasha Cohen after her victorious short program...

And then it hit me.

The reason that I was drawn to Sasha Cohen. Not for her grace on the ice - which she has in spades - but because...










she looks like Rory from Gilmore Girls!

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Sigh. I am sure going to miss the Olympics! I never realized how much Sasha looked like Rory! Funny!
Okay...so I've tagged your blog...
YOU ARE IT! (Check my blog) :)

Anonymous said...

They do rather resemble each other. Other than the eyes, that is. The closing ceremony thing with the giant fan and white-jumpsuited aerialists was COOL! Too bad it's all over. Seemed quick.