Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tickled PINK???




Romance. Bliss. Emma. Precious. Tutu. Rosey. Blush. Lipstick. Princess. Cupcake.

A pink by any other name is not the same.

Stocked up on some Bazzill pinks yesterday. Can't bear to put them away yet. Rolling around in them isn't really an option - I'm heartbroken that I bent a corner on one sheet. WAIT! Don't call the funny farm yet... I am vaguely in touch with reality and do know that it's only paper.

*GASP* the blasphemy!

Now, if I told you what happened to my Rob & Bob... you might have more sympathy for me. hee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean that built-in fold-over corner that will be secured with a cute pink brad? That fabulous corner that allows just a smidge of adorable pink patterned paper to shine through from behind it? You mean THAT corner? How lucky can you get? They should SELL Bazzill with dog-eared corners! HA! Happy pinking!