Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Holy Butter Yellow Paint Batman, she blogged....

Do I? Do I actually blog? I think lately that could be a valid question. Is it that I have no thoughts? Not likely.

It's more like I have no time. None. No me time in the past week. And it is starting to show.




On a brighter note, we have plans to paint this weekend. The color - only the 5th color tested, mind you - is Restoration Hardware Butter. It is still not quite perfect - but it is, more importantly, good enough. Kind of akin to the Mr. Right Now of paint colors. Can you actually write "kind of" and "akin" in the same sentence? I'm sure they're probably synonyms and I'm breaking all kinds of rules and my angry English 210 prof is rolling over in his grave. And he's probably not even dead. But I digress.

I will leave you with a bit of heavenly dialogue from the show most worth watching on TV...

Lorelai: You are stubborn.
Luke: I’m stubborn?
Lorelai: Yeah, you’re stubborn.
Luke: You’re Miss Flexibility over here?
Lorelai: Hey, I can be flexible.
Luke: Please.
Lorelai: I can. As long as everything is exactly the way I want it, I’m totally flexible.

If you have no idea... I will just say this: Tuesdays on the WB at 8:00 pm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those paint cans are divine! They are akin and kind of like artwork in themselves. (There. I just killed your English teacher so he can roll, flip and turn over appropriately and correspondingly in his grave and permanent address.)