TAG!
I got tagged by Lara... so here goes!
What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike? I can tell you that I'm not a huge fan of anything overly commercial or too "done"... like the Disney stuff, M&Ms, NFL, NASCAR, etc. I'd rather create my own look if I had pictures to go with those themes (and that's a big IF).
What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap? I scrapped the story of my miscarriage for a contest at Praisebooking.com - I had to be careful that I didn't cry on my LO and smear something... but it was worth the cathartic effort.
What technique do you use more than anything else? Hmm... I'm not usually very techniquey - I like to get things finished. I stamp with paint... does that count?
What is the smallest scrap of paper you save? Depends on the paper... usually I'll only save scraps that are at least 3x5. I try to make cards with my scraps pretty quickly - or they'll get lost in the scrap heap.
Have you ever had any scrapbook related injuries? I think I am developing a new repetitive stress injury that I like to call "QuicKutz thumb"... kind of like tennis elbow or barista wrist...
Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on..." clothes probably... and little stuff for the house.
Give us your best storage or organizational idea. I love my ribbon baskets from the IKEA kitchen section - they hang on a rod that is supposed to be wall-mounted, but I mounted it to the underside of the shelf above my scrap desk. They also have hanging cups that I use for my journaling pens and scissors.
When you received your first publication/DT notification, who did you tell? When I got the call for the Scraptalk DT I jumped up and down squealing in my kitchen - so I guess my girls got the news first. I think I called my dh next. Then I called Rosy.
After answering the questions, tag four of your buddies.
Lisa/Gluestick Girl
Sara*W
Rosy
Lisa/13Lisa
3 comments:
heh heh! i guess i'd better go blog! :D thanks.
Stamping with paint totally counts...:)
Thanks for playing!
I finally blogged with the quiz. I'm starting to catch up now.
Post a Comment