They say "Laughter is the best medicine"... well, smiling must come in a close second. I just love how little people draw people. And I love that my daughter says eyeballs instead of just eyes.
That is a SPOT-ON likeness of you! Wow! That's eery. (hee) What a cute drawing. Thanks for the microfiber info, too. I cleaned the shower doors with my hair towel (the only microfiber I had) and . . . HOLY GLISTEN! I'm all over that! mwah
3 comments:
Funny! Thanks for the laugh, hon.
That is a SPOT-ON likeness of you! Wow! That's eery. (hee) What a cute drawing. Thanks for the microfiber info, too. I cleaned the shower doors with my hair towel (the only microfiber I had) and . . . HOLY GLISTEN! I'm all over that! mwah
Straight hair?!?! NOOOOOO!!!
I used to wish my curls away too. Now I just wish away the frizz. Though I suppose either is better than having 3 eyes. ;)
Post a Comment