Thursday, February 16, 2006

Aren't people done with these e-mails yet?

Got "tagged" from the non-blogging world (by my pal Shelley) with this:


1. What time did you get up today? 7:00 AM

2. Pearls or Diamonds? Diamonds are a girls best friend!

3. What was the last film you saw? Glory Road - I *heart* Josh Lucas... he went to my high school and I feel compelled to see all of his movies - this one was truly a great film!

4. What is your favorite TV show? If you have to ask that, you don't know me very well. I will condescend to answer... Gilmore Girls. Hands down. Without equal.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Bagle and cream cheese... just like every other morning for the past 20 years.

6. What is your middle name? Maria

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Right now... Greek. yum!

8. What foods do you dislike? Can't say that I'm a huge fan of brussel sprouts or oysters...

9. What are your favorite potato chips? Tim's Cascade - or any other of those really crunchy kind

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I've been digging the Herbie soundtrack... I'm a sucker for soundtracks.

11. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Sienna minivan

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Turkey and havarti... but if a Gyro counts as a sandwich, then I'll switch my answer in a heartbeat.

13. What characteristics do you despise in people? Meanness

14. Favorite item of clothing? Zip-front hoodies... pick a color, I've got a few.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Someplace tropical.

16. What color is your bathroom? Contractor white... still. My towels are pale lime green.

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Style & Co usually captures my attention... I like the I.N.C. designs - but since I'm not a stick, they don't usually look right on me.

18. Where would you retire to? A lake or beach house.

19. Favorite time of day? Late at night when everyone else is asleep.

20. What was your most memorable birthday? 19

20. Where were you born? Virginia

22. Favorite sports to watch? Husky football, Figure Skating, Snowboarding, Ski racing... anything Olympics

23. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Pepsi

24. Are you a morning person or night? Night

25. Do you have any pets? Not right now, if we had anything, it would be a cat

26.What did you want to be when you were younger? I'm assuming this means "When I Grow Up" - the answer is teacher

27. What should you be doing right now? hmmm... should is a strong word

28. What are you currently reading? Like Water For Chocolate

29. Your favorite color? Pink

30. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip Mint

31. Red or white wine? Yuck! I'm uncultured... I know it. If I drank, I'd rather have a beer.

32. Do you have any tattoos? No

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I <3 Josh Lucas, too. Haven't seen Glory Road, but plan to. Oh, and I am also not a fan of brussel sprouts or oysters - we are so kismet! Did I tell you that I am an owner of microfiber cleaning cloths now?! A whole bunch of them! They look wonderful in the package. *sigh*