Friday, January 20, 2006

UR 2 Cre8ive!


Taking this class from Stacy Julian at Big Picture Scrapbooking... liking it a lot so far. One of our assignments is to paint our toenails in a fun way. My girls LOVED this assignment!!

The flowers are Heidi Swapp rub-ons from my friend, Susan... they stuck better to my toes than to the layout I tried using them on last night - LOL!


Now... I'm not sure yet what the candy is *for*... but as if I needed an excuse to try the new Hershey's Kissables. Aren't they cute? They look like little SORRY! game pieces. I don't think they'll be replacing M&M's any time soon, though. The glass vase is pretty cute, too, I think... it's part of the King Street Trio from Southern Living At Home. Love that stuff!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cat -- your toes are adorable, and those chocolate pieces... so much like SORRY pieces, it's scary!

i wanna take sj's class!!!! waaahhhh!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how do I love your toes -- I'm just sitting here at 1:30 a.m. grinning from ear to ear.
Thanks for taking my class and for being so darn enthusiastic. I think you'll have lots of fun in week two!