Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back to life, back to reality...


back to school you go! I hope T has a good day back at school. She was a little hesitant to leave, we've gotten into such a lounging routine around here, it was work to get dressed and get out the door this morning for R's tumbling class. Good thing my friend Rachel called me and woke me up - or we wouldn't have made it.

This photo is of T and her cousin, Paris. The cousins came from California for Christmas... I can't even believe how quickly they grow up when you only see them once or twice a year!

On a completely different topic...

There are good and bad things about your kids being able to read... yesterday, in the check-out line, T was reading the tabloids (and I include People and Us in that category) and informed me that the baby may keep Britney and Kevin's marriage together.

Oh, good.

Just what I wanted my 5-year old to be thinking about.

A whole new realm of teaching opportunities has arrived. Gotta get in the game - and fast!



And something else - completely unrelated... my little R in her favorite Hanna dress. Those curls are so cute (if I do say so myself!)

She's potty-training... which means some days are better than others. Today, we're not bringing our *A-game*, unfortunately. Definitely 3rd string prospects at this point - with a load of laundry to prove it. Oh well - that's what I get for blogging!

She will be officially 3 in 13 days... and we already have the temper tantrums and irratic behavior to show for it! Hooray! But on the flip side, she's got a firm grasp of language, is starting to learn her letters, loves to sing and dance and play... and is usually pure joy to have around. Except during those tantrums. More teaching opportunities. All I can say is... keep those Hershey kisses coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*A-game* BWAAA HAA HAA. That's very funny! I love her curls and I love that you're back at the blogging!