No, I'm pretty sure it's the rain.
If you have never been through January in Washington, you may not have an accurate picture of the pure torture of 27 grey and dreary wet days in a ROW. At least we cleaned out the garage and I can get in and out of the car in relative comfort - it's just unloading the cart and doing the carseat thing at the grocery store that leaves me with that limp, slightly crumpled feeling.
So - I made some cards today. With bright fun Lollipop Shoppe paper. Just looking at them makes me happy because A) they're such fun colors and B) hey- I got to make some cards!

Book club tonight - the annual *Selection Party*. I think we should create some brackets, make it a round-robin tourney or something. Maybe throw in some darts? Or arm wrestling? How does a group of rational, overly polite (because we don't know each other very well) women, start with 50 or so book choices and end up with 11 finalists? It's a mystery. (movie reference thrown in for Karen's benefit) Here's a wish that we will end up with a really fun list of books for 2006! Fyoooooooooooooosh!
No comments:
Post a Comment