Saturday, January 14, 2006

They say it's your birthday...



We celebrated little R's 3rd birthday today! She was so cute in her yellow dress - yellow is her favorite color, you know. She was SOOOO excited when people started arriving, she was a fabulous hostess and a good time was had by all!

On a lesser note (HA!) the Seattle SEAHAWKS won their playoff game - so it's off to the next round. Go Seahawks!!

Thank goodness for technology... the guys were able to record the game via DVR and still sing "Happy Birthday" and watch her blow out her candles. I guess this ain't your Mama's birthday party no more.... tee hee.

I am exhausted. It was a whirlwind. The girls rooms are utterly destroyed. But the toys and dress-up clothes can wait for another day to be picked up. I'm going to cuddle my 3-year old darling baby girl and marvel at how *old* she's getting. *sniff*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! LOVE her red curls!