Monday, January 16, 2006

The next American Idol?

Just a quickie - but I had to write this down somewhere...

After waking up, Riley proceeds to take off her night-time diaper and put on a Pull-Up for the day... this is her theme song today... (I am not making this up!)

I'm wiping my bottom, whoa-oh!
I'm wiping my bottom, whoa-oh!
I'm wiping my bottom, whoa-oh!
And don't it feel good?
Yeah, all right now


If you're having trouble with the tune... it's from "Walking On Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves.

That kid cracks me up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.Goodness! That's too funny! Very creative! Hey, did you change your banner? I love it. And I think our ribbon jars are the same! We are so twinnish! Is it still raining?

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Kids are so amazing with they come up with! My son Daniel will say 'this smells like a 1,000 horses butts' if something smells bad --- now the whole family says it. Maybe I can work in your daughters song. hee hee

AtomicArt1 said...

No she didn't!!!! That is so funny!