A fun little collage of some shots that I took the other day.
Note to self: Iron the white sheet before using it as a backdrop.
Awww...they're adorable! They totally trump the wrinkly sheet..I wouldn't have ever noticed!
I didn't notice the wrinkles either. Cute shots, I love photographing girls. They are the most cooperative subjects, "don'tcha" think? :)
I love the personality shining through in those photos. Lots of fun at your house, I'd guess!
Those are so cute!
I personally love the wrinkled sheet backdrop - I use it exclusively! What adorable little subjects you have there! Sweeeeet!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww...they're adorable! They totally trump the wrinkly sheet..I wouldn't have ever noticed!
I didn't notice the wrinkles either. Cute shots, I love photographing girls. They are the most cooperative subjects, "don'tcha" think? :)
I love the personality shining through in those photos. Lots of fun at your house, I'd guess!
Those are so cute!
I personally love the wrinkled sheet backdrop - I use it exclusively! What adorable little subjects you have there! Sweeeeet!
Post a Comment