Let me tell you a little about Sara... I met her through our mutual friend, Karly. I liked her when I first met her - she was a teacher - a hero to be sure. This Spring, when I finally signed on to Two Peas In A Bucket... I found out that Sara was a Pea, too!
Then, I saw her designs. I was BLOWN away! She is amazingly talented. Then Karly sent me to Sara's blog... it was so CUTE. Sara started showing me a whole new world - filled with Ali, Cathy Z, Tara W... I was hooked.
Sara was chosen as Pubster Of The Day last summer... and Impearia was so impressed when I told her that I knew Sara IRL (in real life). I felt pretty cool.
Now, I am so glad that I have gotten to share in the project of planning the Pub dinner with Sara. She's been with us every step of the way... cheering us along in our collection of vendor items, contacting local scrapbook stores, and designing a logo to use with some promo items at the dinner. Two Peas has this amazing power to connect people... even those who are already connected in other ways. I feel like I have made a tremendous discovery in Sara*W! Thanks, girl, I *heart* you!!

3 comments:
I *heart* sara*w, too!
awww, you girls! you made my day, cat! i *heart* you, too!
You three are such amazing ladies - creative, smart, great moms and wives. Glad to have had a part in bringing you together. A fun group of musketeers.
Oh, and pretty top notch doodlebloggers, too.
;-)
Post a Comment