Thursday, June 15, 2006

Phew! That was a long race!

Today is the final day to post a layout for the Creative Imaginations Studio Basics 101 contest!

And I thought I was being so cool last night - by finishing a double page spread. But the official rules say it can be no larger than 12" in any direction - so I did not post my spread in fear of having that final LO disqualified.

Some rebel I turned out to be. HA!

But when the prize is $10,000 worth of Cropper Hopper, Sakura, Bazzill, and Creative Imaginations products... it is best to mind your P's and Q's.

Some of my entries:






3 comments:

AtomicArt1 said...

Good luck! If you win, I'm sure I could help you find a home for any hand-me-downs. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cool layouts, Cat! Does it really say that a layout can't be any larger than 12" in any direction? Really? Because in that case, you better hope they don't measure diagonally! (ha)

I've got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for a Cat victory. Maybe you can pawn some of the stuff for a map of Lynnwood. (On no I dih-un't! Oh yes, I did!) heh.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Cat! Can't wait to see your stash when you win!

BTW -- your DD is so stinkin' cute in that costume!!! I absolutely love it. Bet the play was amazing too!

Susan in MD