Thursday, June 22, 2006

Random Thoughts...

1. I am FAMOUS. Well, not really. But there is a really cute new Design Team page at Scraptalk.

2. Karen Burniston told me that you can emboss things printed on your Inkjet printer. Which, of course, I filed in the back of my mind as one of the techniques I would probably not need to use, but feel really cool knowing about.

Then - tonight - I printed on a transparency - without using the transparency setting - and as the ink is rubbing off on my fingers - I remember Karen's suggestion. Brilliant! Of course - you have to be super careful about MELTING the transparency in the heating process. Yeah, uh, well... chalk that up to lessons NOT learned during Chemistry class.

3. I love the line in Grease where Rizzo tells Marti that "I feel like a defective typewriter. I skipped a period."

and no, I'm not pregnant. Just popped into my head for some reason tonight.

4. My 3-year old was crying today because American Idol is all over. I don't have any words of wisdom related to this - it's just weird.

5. My all time favorite song TODAY is by The Fray... perhaps you've heard it? It was the Number 1 download at iTunes for 8 weeks or something. "Over My Head"

Seacrest - Out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey chicka! Been away from blogland for a few. So you tried the inkjet thing? Righteous! So you suck at chemistry and I suck at electricity and we both suck at directions and yet I still feel like we could do better than the Hanlons on Treasure Hunters. I'm just sayin'!

Anonymous said...

hehe. love these random thoughts. ;)