Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Have I got enough pink and green paper?????

It started with MOD. Well, actually, it started with Aunt Gertie's Garden. And then the MOD. And then some random Carolee's, Reminisce, Bo-Bunny, etc.

Well - just when I was about to hold off on the Little Red Scrapbook kit this month - it was the new MM Brooke line - which is - don't hold your breath - *pink and green*. But I couldn't resist - especially the embellishments. The ribbon is gorgeous - and the velvet letters are so fun. *sigh*


The only consolation is that I could actually make Christmas cards out of this stuff... at least for my scrapping friends.

Christmas cards.

Ugh.

We'll see how that goes. I've been so tired this past week - and I've got lots of school volunteer commitments coming up - Cookie Dough distribution is tomorrow. Thanksgiving program on Friday. Parent-Teacher conferences next week. Book Fair next week.

I think I'm still down from going to Char's Memorial Service. It was great to see Kim, Eleanor, Christie, Josy & Matt... but not under those circumstances. I dread going through that with any of our parents. It's just so sad. And draining. Even if you know they'll be in heaven. But the earthly wrap-up just isn't fun at all.

**********ETA: My latest pink and green layout********



No comments: