My Little Corner Of The World

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

tai-chi practicing, snowboard champion, I can fix the flat on your car...

I might even be a ROCKSTAR!



Posted by Cat at 3:56 PM

1 comment:

squillen said...

Your girls are getting so big, Cat! I love your little one. She is just adorable! Who knew we'd both be having babies last year, huh? LOL

Miss you!!! You should come see me on NSBR or visit my blog. ;) I'll let you know next time we're back home. We've got to get together!

6:10 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Cat
View my complete profile

Scrapbooking Links

  • Scraptalk Gallery
  • Big Picture Scrapbooking
  • Heidi Swapp
  • ShabbyPrincess.com

My Favorite Blogs...

  • Cutie Patootie Boutique
  • Karen Burniston
  • Karly
  • Matt
  • Pink With Sparkles

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ▼  2008 (9)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (1)
      • tai-chi practicing, snowboard champion, I can fix ...
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (13)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (65)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2005 (20)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (2)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.