Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Aloha! Time to think about the Nursery....






Found this Laguna Collection on sale at Pottery Barn Kids... loved it... talked hubby into letting me buy a couple of things... the little palm tree pillow pictured in the 3rd picture was a must-have. Now I'm very excited for the possibilities of decorating the nursery. A palm tree bookshelf, perhaps? Some shadow box frames with bargain Old Navy flip flops...? Thankfully, I found some much-needed inspiration today to get the ball rolling and prepare for Baby Girl #3.
Now... if we only had a better name than Baby Girl #3....
Oh - and if you know the perfect patterned paper to go with this bedding - let me know!!

3 comments:

Karly said...

i love it!! LOVE the aloha theme...you can do so much! And that pillow is super cute, a definite *must have*.

AtomicArt1 said...

Too cute! I agree--the pillow is a must have.

As for patterned paper--maybe Fancy Pants Key Lime Pie? I know where you can get it in a kit next month. :)

Lara Neves said...

CAT! First of all, huge congrats on girl #3! It's really so much fun and I am so excited for you! I didn't know you were expecting!

And I LOVE that bedding. Man, I wish I'd found it last year. :)

I'll keep my eye out for pp.