Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Can you say MOJO?



My mojo has returned from it's summer vacation. And let me tell you, I got no postcards, souvenirs, NADA... but I'm just grateful that it returned safely.

If you're not a scrapbooker and you're reading this, you probably think I'm crazy... but all the scrapbookers know what I'm talking about.

Things I'm looking forward to the most right now:

1. School starting
2. School starting
3. School starting

Do you see a pattern here? It's not that we haven't had a great summer... but I just LOVE fall and the feeling of going back to school. Even if it's not ME going to school. This will be a great year - Taryn got the teacher we wanted and her favorite new friend is in her class - so things are looking VERY good so far.

Other upcoming things I'm looking forward to:


- Reunion planning... LOVE hearing from my long lost friends from high school!
- Gilmore Girls Season premiere
- Creating Keepsakes Convention in Bellevue in November... working with KB at the Dollar Scrapbooking booth will be an amazing good time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your MOJO has most definitely returned, although I never knew it was missing in the first place. School started here 2 weeks ago. (She says, braggily) And what *I* am most looking forward to is seeing you, crazy cat, in a couple of months. MWAH!