
On this, my birthday eve, I guess I am dreaming of a White Birthday. Not that it's convenient to have snow and slush and ice clogging up the thoroughfares of our fine community. But, I will endeavor to perservere. tee hee.
I do love how fresh everything looks under a new coat of snow. The weeds are invisible. The fairly untidy patio is sparkling. At least for a little while, we can pretend that things are perfect underneath the blanket of white.
I love how the tree branches are highlighted with powdery outlines - crystalline and ethereal - like something from Narnia.
And I love how fresh it seems in the eyes of my girls. How snowball fights are just good plain fun and a snowman doesn't have to be perfect to be perfect.
1 comment:
Love that crazy stuff! I just don't like having to drive in it everyday! :P
Post a Comment