I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now... just because so many of my scrapping friends do and it seems fun. Now, I actually have more reasons to do it, I've got info to share!
October is going to be The Month Of Cat. I'm proclaiming it so because I have so many fun things going on! We get to go on a small trip with friends to the Oregon Coast - LOVE that! I am the Guest Designer for MyLifeInAScrapbook.com - SO fun!
AND... it's the month of...........................................................
CREATING KEEPSAKES CONVENTION OCT 28-29!!!
And mostly the Pubster Dinner on October 29 at 5:30 pm at Azteca in Bellevue! Woohoo!!
I can't wait to meet some other Peas... including some really {hot} designers and a genuine Garden Girl! Can life be any better than this?
Well... yes. We could stop having all these horrible natural disasters. But, I can't do much about that besides pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment